Artesia Groundwater Consulting was established in 2003 by Per-Olof Johansson. The business concept is to offer professional groundwater consulting services that contributes to economically and ecologically sustainable business for private and public clients in Sweden and abroad.
The company has activities in the following fields:
- Groundwater supply (specialisation in artificial recharge)
- Groundwater protection (protection zoning, protective measures)
- Vulnerability and risk analysis
- Groundwater contamination (investigations, measures)
- Technical descriptions and EIA for environmental court applications
- Education and R&D
In current projects, Artesia takes on the role both as lead consultant, alone or together with sub-consultants, or as a sub-consultant. The company has both private and public clients in Sweden and abroad.
The company has an extensive and well-established network among consultants, contractors and universities. This implies that highly competent project teams can be formed for projects in various fields. For professional GIS and fieldwork, including drilling and geophysical investigations, sub-consultants are hired.